REQUEST ABA SERVICES – CLICK HERE.
JOIN US – REQUEST CANDIDATE PACKET – CLICK HERE.
Behavior analysis is a growing field with a bright future with many opportunities for those who love to work with children and families and are willing to work hard, behavior analysis is an amazing field to work in.
Whether you are just out of school, in your bachelor’s program or working towards BCBA certification, we will help you grow and succeed in the direction you want for your future.
All positions at Trinity ABA, LLC require passing a Level 2 Clearance background screening and local law check, reliable transportation, and willingness to travel throughout the Tampa Bay area (Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough, and Pinellas Counties)
Employee Positions available for the following positions and rates. Please note, each individual offer is individually considered based on experience, education, and credentials. These rates are provided as a guide:
- Level I: Behavior Assistant to Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) – $15 to $20 per hour
- Level II: RBT with Bachelor’s Degree & Obtaining Supervision Hours to sit for BCaBA – $20 – $35 per hour
- Level III: Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) – $25 – $45 per hour
- Level IV: BCaBA with Master’s Degree & Receiving Supervision Hours to sit for BCBA – $35 – $55 per hour
- Level V: Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – $45 – $95 per hours
We are also hiring Teachers to join us in developing a private Christian School – $25 to $35 per hour.
To view additional job information, click: Job Postings on Indeed.
For more information on how to obtain certification for the RBT, BCaBA, or BCBA go to www.bacb.com. Supervision for certification is available through Trinity ABA, LLC. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Supervision is provided for employees of Trinity ABA, LLC free-of-charge.
Thank you for considering employment with Trinity ABA, LLC.