REQUEST ABA SERVICES – CLICK HERE.
JOIN US – REQUEST CANDIDATE PACKET – CLICK HERE.
Trinity ABA, LLC provides applied behavior analysis services for children and families with or without diagnosis which may include multiple diagnoses, such as:
- ADHD / ADD – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder / Attention Deficit Disorder
- ODD – Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- ASD – Autism Spectrum Disorder (Asperger’s, High Functioning Autism)
- Mood Disorders
- IED – Intermittent Explosive Disorder `
Who may also have ….
- Deafness or hard of hearing
- Visual challenges
- Eating disorders
With challenging behaviors which may include ….
- Inappropriate Social Behaviors
- Physical Aggression
- Verbal Aggression
- Property Destruction
- Elopement / Running Away
- Excessive Crying
- False Statements
We come to you and provide behavior services where you are whether you are at …
- Before and Aftercare programs
- Doctor’s appointments
- Family Outings
We teach you and your family to identify the function, or reason, for the behaviors in order to teach relevant alternative (or replacement) behaviors which serve the same function for the individual (attention, escape, tangibles/activities, or automatic reinforcement).
Trinity ABA, LLC behavior analysis consulting services has an integrated training model to transfer our knowledge and experience to the individuals, families, parents, and organizations we serve. Our goal is to provide you with the training and support to help you and your family achieve your goals as effectively and efficiently as possible.